Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Random *&*(! this and that..

Never understood domestic violence.. I mean I understand the concept of being unable to express yourself with words, the challenge in containing ones urge to choke slam a loved one who has betrayed you.. I get that its a sign of a weak mind when a person.. any person uses violence, intimidation and or abuse to control or coerce another persons actions and or behaviors. I never needed Webster or Dr. Phil for that..Life and Love were my muse. I know what it is, what it looks like...feels like...Is. But what I never really..I mean in my gut of guts understood...was...How do we justify hurting the ones we love?  Or allow the ones who love us, to hurt us. SMDH at life right now..

So I'm a lover not a fighter. I just want to put a smile on your face and the pep in your step...Ya dig..

No comments:

Post a Comment