Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Selfishly Me..

I saw the window cracked and I slipped through, the door ajar and I pushed you.
Selfishly I sit and Wait
Patiently I exist…I debate.
Afraid to lose destined to fail, struggling to exhale.
Exhale all the tears the clog my eyes crack.
 Distrust and disgust weighing on my back.
A prodigy of blasphemy; A reality of catastrophe.
Contemptuously you sit and judge what you can’t understand, but how can any man?
You sit and wonder what’s next for you.
You look at me as I stare through you.
I see what others can’t and don’t want to see.
I see things in you that you won’t ever see.
Egotistical, philosophical, creating illusions through delusions of finer things and brighter days.
That only exists in weak in the minds of those who want more than you can give.
I was there once tormented by the what ifs and how comes, hoping my way would pull us through.
But knowing in my heart that you belonged only to you…
I began to love you, unconditionally, non traditionally, consistently…

1 comment: